Helping you understand the effectiveness of your field activities.
See the potential of your field
ONLY THREE SIMPLE SETTINGS FOR OPTIMUM, PROFITABLE CROP PRODUCTION
The newest module provides an estimate of crop yield at harvest based on water availability and air temperature. The basic settings require nothing more than crop, sowing date, and a rough estimate of the typical harvest date. The prediction is available at any time, starting from the date of sowing. Thanks to this innovative approach, the farmer will now be able to adjust important management decisions during the growing season – from irrigation to pesticide use and fertilizer application in order to achieve the final goal – profitable yield.
Simple yet effective
With yield prediction you:
- get a current season’s yield prediction in relation to a yield prediction based on long-term precipitation averages
- see if this season’s yield is likely to beat or fall below the long-term average
- get a convenient way to keep track of the crop yield performance
- get help to improve 4R management – right source, rate, time and place for executing field activities
- get a Satellite Subscription (LAI, NDVI) as part of your package
Have a question?Contact us. We are happy to help.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding satellite subscription!